Proud Members of PISA
Paranormal International Studies Alliance
|Contact Information |
Please sign our guest book located at the bottom of this page.
Last site update 12-22-2019.
Latest activty is helping past clients from past cases. Updates to come soon!
Join in on our message board you can see some of our history from the past, and interact with us! We added SEEK Thermal to our tools ! See the ghost we captured with it! Under our Equipment page. Also added under hauntings page- My Experience Hauntings
No tours are in the plans for 2020.
You will need Quicktime to view videos. Get it at http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
For questions, help, or an investigation email us.
After 7 years... PROS has decided to take down the viewer cameras.
|Special Interest |
|Tour Gear |
Items to Bring
The PROS Team is often asked what to bring on a public ghost tour. We put this list together to help make your experience the best it can be.
1. Comfortable Shoes. You will be walking around various buildings and going up and down stairs.
2. Flash Light. Some of the tours will be after dark and there are uneven places and holes on some of the grounds.
3. Dress For The Weather. After the sun goes down, it can cool off rapidly. Umbrellas are needed at times. Insect repellent may be needed at certain times of the year.
4. Optional cameras and voice recorder.
5. Come with an open mind and be ready to have fun.
Thanks ... The PROS Team.
Site Mailing List
Sign Guest Book
View Guest Book
All Information, Images, And/Or Sound Files contained within this site are COPYRIGHTED to Pros Investigations.
All contents of this website is the exclusive property of
PROS Investigations and is not to be reproduced without explicit written permission from PROS Investigations!